Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bird and Badge

Now the robins are starting to hatch. This little fellow looks pooped. It must have been hard work getting out of that egg. Actually there was one more hatched the last time I looked, but the light wasn't good enough for a picture.
The sparrows on my front door don't look much different than yesterday and I couldn't get a good shot.




At our SAQA parlor meeting on Saturday we were encouraged to make our own name tags. I free-motion satin stitched my name and had fun doing the beading. I'd say that about of third of the participants made a badge and I wish I had taken a camera because some of them were bodacious, bold and gorgeous. Much more imagination than I used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a nest just like that under our deck. We can peek through the cracks to see the eggs/birds:)