Thursday, August 26, 2021

Weekly Stitching, Hearts and Flowers

 A lot of hot and humid weather here this week. A good time to stay inside and stitch.






er
These last two are a little boring by comparison, but I wanted to use the variegated  Perle cotton that I got in my last order. The colors changes are so far apart that they don't work with flowers. I like the Superior Rainbow threads that changes color every inch, but they are for machine sewing, not hand embroidery. I may try to figure out a flower ring where I can use the Perle variegated. 



I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I find your stitching to be quite inspirational. I'm thinking about embroidery ideas again!

Angela said...

Your circles are fabulous as always!

Shannon said...

I love seeing how your interpretation of the ring is changing through the year. I like these version with the top ribbon and bottom flowers- they still feel definitely ring like but different and maybe more pictorial than the previous iterations? Such a cool project....