Friday, August 13, 2021

Weekly Stitching and Cards

 I am continuing with floral wreaths and enjoying using some of my new DMC Perle Cotton colors.










I made six more of these cute little origami dress cards. I made them all into birthday cards.




I also made some cards for a charity, called Cards for Kindness, that is collecting handmade cards. They asked that they be in  multitudes of 10.  Two blurbs from the website below.

,


It was suggested that you not put any sentiment inside, but I had to decorate it anyway.
I did not do my usual layering of papers, embossing or embellishments. I used a stamp set that has built-in shading and did them all the same assembly line style. I seldom repeat a design but assembly line was the way to go here.


If you care to participate, here is the link.

I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your cards are lovely and will be so appreciated! Your circle wreaths are ever so pretty!

LA Paylor said...

your stitching and sky backgrounds are beautiful but those origami dresses!!! LOVE THEM