Friday, May 28, 2021

Daily Stitching and a Challenge


 I had a pretty good stitching week, 6 squares finished and my challenge page for the month of May completed. As in previous weeks, if I find a relatively easy pattern that I like, I will do it again in a different color way. 








This is a repeat from last week in a smaller size and enclosed in a circle.



I finished my page for May. My theme was Pocket.

A pocket with a removable tag. More lace, ribbon, button and yo-yos.





Last months page and this month's side by side. See how nicely they play together. I haven't decide what I will do for June, but I may introduce another color, maybe yellow.


I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

2 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

I love the introduction of the scissors, actually stitched down vs. extending out of the pocket. They make a stunning focal point.

Sylvia said...

I like your idea to use the same design in different colors. It is always interesting to see how a small change can make a difference in style.