Friday, December 9, 2022

More non-glass ornament



 As promised, here are a few more

A simple Santa bought at a church fair.


                         This Santa was a gift and he is made from antique quilt pieces.


I purchased this guy in Hawaii several years ago. Notice the snazzy shorts, bare feet and ukulele, yet you still knows he's Santa.



A needlepoint Santa, probably bought at a Christmas bazaar.


Also a gift several years ago. He is made from canvas, then hand painted and coated with something, probably gel medium to make him very stiff.




This Santa and the one below were purchased at the Red Lion Inn in Sturbridge, Mass. on a trip several years ago. I like his plaid fleece coat. This one stands on my baker's rack with other Santas and the one below is on the tree.





This beautiful hand painted glass ball was purchased at the Hartford Flower Show. The painting is exquisite and his curly beard flows around to the back.

That's it for now. I have a few more to show the next time. 

I am just back, today, from a  three day trip to Longwood Gardens and Winterthur. I'll tell you all about it when I get my pictures organized. Talk about Christmas overload! You will see what I mean when I post about it.

No comments: