Saturday, December 17, 2022

It's a Party!

 Finally after a two year hiatus due to Covid, I was able to have my annual Ladies Luncheon Christmas party. Everybody came and no one was sick. I neglected to take any pictures so I rely on the kindness of others who did. 

Here are Terry, Maxine, and Donna enjoying the cocktail of the day. I make a signature Martini each year. This time it was Peppermint Martini made with vanilla vodka, Peppermint Schnapps and Half & Half. They were rimmed with crushed candy canes. They were delish, if potent. No one had more than one. Then we switched to wine for lunch.

                                                         

Terry and Sheila who must shop at the same store and look equally attractive and festive.



  Ermine and Mickie.





                                                               Marlene  and Sheila



Mary, Donna, Marilyn, Chris and Claire

                                             Sisters, Marilynn and Chris in holiday attire.


                                         And my sister and me, sharing a special moment.

We were 15 in total and I'm sorry that I don't have a picture of everyone. I'll just have to hire a better photographer next year.


Hand made party favor napkin ring, made last year and not used because the party was cancelled at the last minute because some of the guests had been exposed to Covid the night before.


If I don't post before them I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a happy healthy New Year.

No comments: