Friday, April 23, 2021

Daily Stitching and More Rock Critters

I liked this easy lazy daisy circle and did it several times.


Here I elongated the daisies and did one in the center.

       I used a variegated Perle cotton , but it didn't change colors as often as I would have liked.


       On this and the next two I filled in the lazy daisy with a contrasting thread and gave it some buds.


               I timed myself on this one and it took two hours, altho I broke it up into two sittings.




Another with interlocking open circles, using that Wheat Ear that I liked so much last week.



Now on to the critters. We all sat at my kitchen island and had a painting session, Fun!

                                                             Ruthie's turtle in blue.


Claire's flirtatious frog.


                                               My turtle with its head and feet tucked in.


                                                 I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

1 comment:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

There are so many stunning blooms along our morning walk. I can understand why they are infiltrating your daily stitch circles. So delicate and feminine. ...And those rock critters! I'm swooning.