Friday, March 12, 2021

Daily Stitching and More Birthdays

 Even though I had a busy week with company and such, I still managed to get a square done everyday. I am still exploring the buttonhole stitch and its variations.

Double Twisted Buttonhole. So easy to do.


What would happen if I turned it into a Triple Twisted Buttonhole? I love it!




How about a Quadruple Twisted Buttonhole? Love that, too, but don't think I am trying for five.



Triple Twisted Buttonhole again with some FrenchKnots.


Crown of Thorns Buttonhole. Not my favorite.



Some stitches are hard to do on a small circle, so I did an In and Out Buttonhole in a straight line down the middle.




Crossed Buttonhole down the middle.




Celebrating my sister Ruth's and Claire's birthdays with my niece, Lauren at DeRoma's Restaurant (outside, of course.) The food was delicious, as were the Expresso Martinis. And,no, we did not all plan on wearing blue.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

No comments: