Friday, March 19, 2021

Daily Stitching and Chocolate

 I seemed to get stuck on one stitch again this week. It was Eskimo Laced Running Stitch (ELRS). It was a very easy stitch to do so I just kept trying different variations.

ELRS facing out.

ELRS facing in and out

ELRS facing out with hatched mark center

My favorite of the week. ELRS with Straight Stitch and Lazy Daisy

My least favorite of the week. I was aiming for an elongated ELRS, but my running stitch was not even and thus the whole thing is cockeyed.




ELRS with chain stitch and French Knots



We had a sit-down dinner party this week for 13. We had all been double vaccinated and Dr, Faici said it was OK. I also had the doors to the lanai open so there was lots of air circulation. It was so much fun and felt so good to doing an almost back to normal thing. 



One of the guests brought this box of Norman Love chocolate. I do love chocolate and this box was exceptional in its beauty and taste.

Just look at them, each one a work of art and almost too pretty to eat. But we have sampled them and they are as delicious as they are beautiful. It came with a chart, explaining each flavor. 


I am linking up with Off The Wall Friday.

5 comments:

Kathleen Loomis said...

I love the one that looks like a child's sun -- the one you said you liked the least! I think a bit of irregularity is wonderful -- shows it was made by a human, not a machine. (Ps your party sounds great!!)

Shannon said...

I've never tried ELRS and now I need to look up a tutorial because I love the look!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Those chocolates are as pretty as a quilt!!! I so enjoy seeing all of your embroidery!

The Inside Stori said...

Great quilt and yummy looking sweets!

Angela said...

Love you circles as always! Those chocolates look amazing!