Thursday, March 25, 2021

Daily Stitching and a challenge

 I didn't get as as many squares done this week but I was stitching every day on my challenge stitching book. I just did some tried and true for the squares that I could do whole watching TV. The book had to be done at a table because of the bulk.











This is a double page with a woven background. I'm still not finished. I want to do something on each little square or rectangle. I added some charms and button and yo-yos. I put lace on the edges of each page, as I will do for all the pages. I often used the pattern in the fabric for stitching inspiration. Click on the picture for a bigger view.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

The book is fabulous and fascinating! I want to keep looking closer and closer to see all the things you've put on the squares!