Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Little More

I took the advice of blog comments and my sister. Blog comments said to add more circles to the yolk and my sister suggested that I have one bigger circle going over the shoulder seam and onto the front. I am pleased with the results.





I also finished my auction piece for the annual Benefit Auction. The auction isn't util September, but they have to be in by June 1.



I am calling this Snake in the Grass. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but there is a raised section at the top right that looks like a snake.

I will be linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

4 comments:

Linda M said...

Wow,The jacket looks perfect! I like your snake, my kinda snake - not real.

The Inside Stori said...

Yup!! The jacket is just perfect. Your snake piece is terrific…..it’s sure to be snapped up at the auction!

Vivien Zepf said...

Your jacket is so lovely! And the auction quilt is great. You did a good job photographing it because I could tell there was dimension for the snake before you mentioned the title.

Martha Ginn said...

The shoulder embroidery is just the right touch. Really beautiful jacket!