Friday, April 13, 2018

Sun #12

For this next-to-the-last prompt everyone had the same thing.....use the colors of the rainbow. With my sun rays I was very literal and used the colors in the proper order....starting from the top... red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. It wasn't my favorite and I thought it looked a little kindergartenish. I liked it better when I added the blanket stitch in variegated colors. I used Stain brand fabric markers for all my colors, except for the indigo, which I used a Sharpie navy blue. In this photo the violet (actually purple) is almost indistinguishable from the indigo.



I was away for the reveal of the others and look forward to seeing them at the end of the month, when we have our last prompt (again the same for the whole group) make something in the abstract manner. No ideas for that so far.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Fridays, a great place to see some inspiring artists.

No comments: