Monday, July 6, 2015

Tiny Treasure

On Sunday my niece, Nancy, the only one who could not come to my opening due to traveling,
 came for the afternoon.  We had lunch at my house then went to see my show.  We had such a nice day catching up with our families.  She gifted me with this wonderful little painting on a 2" x 4" canvas that came on this little easel.  It was made by her friend who does large paintings but also makes these charming little pieces.







Here we are in front of one of my quilts at the show.  The color is way off and I tried to fix it, but this was the best I could do.  Anyway she is adorable with a vivacious personality to match. I really did appreciate her driving all the way from New Jersey and back in one day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It sounds like you had a great day!