Saturday, April 1, 2023

Moving on

 For April I am separating the blocks and stitching them in purple, my color for the month. I will also use some yellow and green, but it will be predominantly shades of purple



A paisley-ish design.




I loved doing this one, because I love French Knots.



                                 My mother was very fond of pansies and so am I.



An itty-bitty garden, just 1inch by 2 inches.

I'm still having fun with this and hope to continue.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I've been envious of your beautiful embroidery and tempted to try it .....but just too many other things pulling me in different directions....so I will enjoy yours. The owls were at Hollandia. I wanted to get to Shakespear's Garden but ran out of time. Sue

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina Marie said...

Ohhh I just want to say that I love me a nice french knot. Every month this holds more surprises!