Friday, March 24, 2023

January, February and March

 

All three months finished. Please click on the picture ad scroll around and you can see much bigger views.


 I had to have a gecko, since we see them so often in Florida. They really are very cute and I managed to fit him in a very small block




I do love pears. One of my favorite snacks is half of a Bartlett pear sliced very thin with equally thin slices of sharp cheddar cheese.



Another big fellow, a sea turtle, who needed two blocks.

I know I am ahead of schedule, but there will be some major interruptions next week and I don't want to get behind.

I recently bought an iPhone 13, one number below the newest, which is a 14. My previous phone was only an 8 and giving me some trouble. I was happy to have a new phone because it was supposed to take great pictures, but guess what?...it does not take macro (very close up). If I get too close, the picture is fuzzy. I went on Youtube and watched a video of an Apple guy comparing the 12  and 13 for taking macro pictures. The 12 does a great job and the 13 does not. Phooey! 

These close-ups were taken with my iPad. 


I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday. BTW Nina Marie writes a terrific blog each week. Go check it out.




No comments: