Thursday, May 30, 2019

May Challenge

The word for this month was Motion. Again I struggled to think up something that I could use from my photos. I went to Google Images to get some ideas and there were a lot of pictures of vehicles in motion and then I remembered the incredible traffic in Viet Nam and Cambodia on my trip there a couple of years ago. I did take a lot of pictures and was particularly smitten by this one of a woman pushing her bicycle laden with fruits and flowers.






As always, I put a Posterize filter on it in Photoshop Elements and printed it on white cotton fabric. 
I outlined the woman, her bicycle and her load with single strands of embroidery floss.

I will be linking up with Off the Wall Friday.http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/2019/05/off-wall-friday.html

No comments: