Saturday, June 16, 2018

Geraniums

I don't know if it is an especially good year for geraniums this year, but I am loving mine.




On the front porch. Everything in the front of my house is pink or white or blue because I have pink knock-out roses and pink spirea as part of the permanent plantings. This color in person is just knock- your-socks-off magenta.


Same color in pots on either side of the garage.




I am having a big Fourth of July party this year so everything on the back deck is either red, white, or blue. There are three of these railing planters.




Some of these plants have some growing to do, but I know they will fill out. The geraniums are in a big pot with white diamond frost and blue salvia.



3 comments:

Julie said...

I love summer color, and especially pink! I'll bet your home looks inviting. I think you're rather brilliant planting your backyard pots in a Fourth theme to start. That never would have occurred to me. Hope it's a good party, and hard to believe it's right around the corner already.

Claire HInes said...

Love your little people. So creative. The grouping is fascinating. It will be a major hit when exhibited.

Sarah said...

Those are magnificent geraniums. I normally have them at home as they don't mind a bit of neglect but I've just not had the time this year and I fear I've missed the boat!