Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Cute Purse

I finished this little purse today. It was made from a pattern that I bought last spring at my local guild's quilt show. The pattern, by Material Girlz of Florida, also came with a link to a video showing an easy way to do the prairie points. I will enter it into the Woman's Club Arts and Crafts competition at the end of February.





The blue fabric is one of my hand dyes that I free-motion quilted in a variegated thread. The checkered is a commercial batik. It's just the right size for going to the movies or out to dinner.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Cute purse and I love the velveteen shibori pillow. Makes me want to play in a n indigo pot agin.

Sarah said...

Super little purse. The pattern is really attractive.