Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bon voyage

to me! I know that I have been delinquent in making blog entries of late. I haven't done anything new in my studio and I have been getting ready for my trip, which starts tomorrow. I am going to Panama and Costa Rica. My travel companions will be my sister (again), Claire and Terri. We fly to Miami, leaving JFK airport at 5:45 AM. I'm getting picked up at 3 AM, oh, my! My plan is to go to bed at 8PM with a sleeping pill, set my alarm for 2 AM, which is plenty of time for shower, shampoo, blow dry and makeup. Actually I am setting 2 alarms, just in case. We change planes in Miami and then fly to Panama City where we spend two days. Then onto a small cruise ship (only 90 passengers) for 6 days on the water, including going thru the Panama Canal. We end up in San Jose, Costa Rica for two days, then home. It's a short trip, but it will be a welcome break from this cold winter here in the northeast.

Hopefully I'll be taking lots of beautiful pictures of flora and fauna and getting inspiration for future quilts. So check back on Feb.1 to see some trip photos.

4 comments:

Jamie Fingal said...

Have a great trip Norma. Can't wait to see all of your pictures. Be safe.

Vivien Zepf said...

Bon Voyage, Norma! Have a great trip! Can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all stories. And, as Jamie said, be safe.

Natalya Khorover Aikens said...

hope your trip is going along swimmingly! can't wait to see the pix!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. In the meantime, I will have a chance to look at your blog. I don't have much time to look but I'm enjoying what you have. Thanks.

Kathy
http://quirksltd.wordpress.com/