Friday, May 27, 2022

Lots of squares

 I finally finished sewing all my little squares together and it is now on my dining room table. I pieced the backing yesterday using a yummy ice-dyed fabric in a blue-green. I went way overboard with dyeing fabric when I started this project, so I had two three-yard pieces to play with. I will show you the back after the quilting. I will spray baste it today and get the the quilting done soon. 


Wising everyone a happy Memorial Day weekend. The weather promises to be fair to middling for today and tomorrow, but splendid for Sunday and Monday. I'll take that! 

I am linking up with Nina Marie's Off the Wall Friday.

4 comments:

kathy loomis said...

It looks wonderful! What a great project

how many squares in total?

Norma Schlager said...

286 squares

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

What a beauty!!!!! 286!!! Wow!!!

The Inside Stori said...

So very, very impressive!!!