Monday, October 17, 2016

At the Library

I was in New Mexico when my FiberWorks group hung our annual show at the Newtown Library. I have been so busy that today was the first day I got to see it. I've taken pictures of all the quilts and of the artist's statements hanging next to them. Please read the statements because they tell you so much.

The show was smaller than usual because our group is smaller, one member was out of commission with surgery, and some of us who usually make two (ahem, ahem) only made one. But it's still a great show and I urge you to get over to the library if you are in the area. The show is up until Oct. 28th.





















































1 comment:

Linda M said...

Love looking at all the different interpretations of the theme, thanks for sharing them.