Saturday, February 11, 2023

On to February

 


I am actually up to date on February. I'm using a little of other colors, where necessary but trying to stay with the reds and pinks. I'm trying to balance easy blocks with more labor intensive ones. For some reason the mushroom took forever filling in with red around the white circles. The fourth was my birthday so I had to make a cake. Lots of taking out and doing over and it still looks wonky. Oh, well on to the next blocks.



Last year in my Floria community someone was putting rock creatures here and there along the walkways in the mulch. They were so much fun to look at. My sister and Claire and I made some and put them out.

When we came down to Florida in November they were all gone. I wonder what happened to them. Did the grounds crew throw them away when they put down fresh mulch? We'll never know. When I'm walking in the morning I see new ones and I straighten them out if necessary. This fabulous turtle is fairly new and when I went to take a picture yesterday one leg was missing so I took the tail and put it in for the missing leg. I cannot understand why anyone would mess them up. There are a few new ones and I'll show them next week.

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

No comments: