Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Solo Show


I am having a solo show coming up very soon. When I agreed to do this well over a year ago I never thought about it being Thanksgiving weekend, so it's going to be a very busy time for me. I will hang the show the day before Thanksgiving (thank goodness that I don't have to cook) and the reception will be on Sunday, November 25 1-3 PM.

So if you are all full of turkey and looking for something to do the Sunday after, please stop by, have a glass of wine and say hello. I'd love to see you there.

Here are the important facts:
The show will actually come down on Jan. 6.

Gunn Memorial Library
5 Wykeham Road (at Route47)
Washington, CT
860 868-7586
gunnlibrary.org

I should say that Washington is the quintessential New England small town with charming boutiques, antique galleries and eateries. If it's not too cold or snowy, it's a great place to walk around. It is also the home of The Gunnery, a well known prep school.

I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

4 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

Congratulations…….I know the viewers will very much enjoy your work!

DonnaleeQ said...

How wonderful. Such an accomplishment.

Jamie said...

Congratulations, Norma. Wish I was there to see your show. Take some good photos and share, please!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Good luck with the show! It will mean a lot of work for you with the holiday but it will be a great weekend to have it since many folks will be looking for things to do with visiting family.