Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Ballet


As I've said before I am so fortunate to live in such close proximity to NYC.  Last weekend a few friends and I drove in to see the San Francisco Ballet at Lincoln Center.  It was truly magical. Don't you just love the cover of the program, so appropriate for this time of year?

We have had a stretch of fabulous fall weather and this was one of those days, such a great time to be in New York.  We had a delicious lunch (I had Oysters Rockefeller and French onion soup) at PJ Clark's right across the street from Lincoln Center, then we walked up to Columbus Circle and did a little shopping at the Time Warner Building, then back to LC for the performance.  After the show we went across the street again to The Smith and had a glass of wine and appetizers.  It couldn't have been a more perfect day.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your making me think that I need a trip North.