Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo Graphic

This year my small quilt group, The Scrapbag Fiber Artists, chose Photo Graphic for our theme. We were to interpret a photo in any manner desired.  We could be realistic or abstract, be inspired by the colors, transform it in Photoshop, or anythng else that struck our fancy.  The show was hung at the Newtown Library while I was away at my workshop.  I got over to see it on Wednesday and here are the results.  Some of them I had not seen prior to Wednesday, so there were some pleasant surprises. 

Please click on any photo for a bigger view of all.  There are some details that you won't want to miss.


Andrea's Sitting Pretty

Carolyn's Brook Glen

Chris' View From Nike's Window

Margaret's Platycodon

Nike's Blue Leaf Fall

Norma's Impressions of Istanbul

Paula's Jackie's Garlic Bulbs

Barbara's Tomato Quartet
Susie's Grandson

2 comments:

Marti said...

I love all of these and especially the garlic bulbs. Thanks for the eye candy!!

Linda M said...

Terrific display!