Monday, February 7, 2011

Celebration

Upon learning that I was observing a BIG milestone birthday this year, several of my friends decided that we had to do something special and have dinner at a fancy restaurant.

They decided on Bernard's a lovely restaurant in a neighboring town. For various reasons some couldn't make it on Friday, my actual birthday and we went instead yesterday, Sunday. We had a most delicious lunch and a delightful time.



Here I am with the birthday candle on my creme brulee trio.



Here's the whole group in front the wine rack. We made sure that we left some for the next customers.


We're bundled up for the wintry weather ready to go home. I'm so lucky to have a wonderful circle of friends to get me over this big bump in the road of life. Thank you!

3 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

Happy, happy birthday, Norma! It looks like you had a wonderful celebration. Woo hoo and many more to you!

my croft said...

Happy birthday, Norma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many, many happy returns.
Friends really are the gifts in life, aren't they?

-Melanie

Jeri said...

Big Happy Birthday to you, Norma! I wish you many many more, and hope I look as good when I get there...You are a marvelous inspiration!
All the best,
Jeri