Saturday, November 15, 2014

Craft Center Opening

Last night was the opening for the Holiday Sale at the BCC.  It was very well attended, pretty much packed the whole time I was there.  We had live music, yummy treats to eat including huge shrimp, crackers and cheese and assorted passed hot hot d'oeuvres and a nice selection of wines.
 




My two framed pieces were hung one above the other with some colorful pottery on the table below.





They hung my little 6" x 6" pieces on point, something I had never thought of, but I thought they looked just fine flanking this beautiful mosaic framed mirror that I was lusting over.  Alas, no room for it in my house.

The show runs through the holiday season and is a great place to shop for those one-of-a-kind gifts, so do drop in if you live anywhere in the area.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your pieces look great! I can understand why you are lusting after the mirror, its gorgeous!

Linda M said...

Your pieces look lovely and the hanging on point is interesting.

LA Paylor said...

oh how magnificent. I sure wish I was there. It's good to see fiberart being respected and how the mediums all fit together. The person organizing the placement did a great job with your artwork. I would be surprised if it didn't all sell. LeeAnna at not afraid of color