Monday, October 12, 2009

Houston, here I come.

I leave tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM to get my plane to take me to Houston, TX to the big International Quilt Festival. I only have one piece there this year, Fiesta, that was juried into Quilts: A World of Beauty, the juried, judged show that is the largest exhibit in this huge show. I think that this is the 7th or 8th year in a row that I've gone and have had something there every year except for the first. No prizes for me this year, but I am just happy to be in the show. As usual, I'll be going with my sister, Ruth, my faithful and best travel companion. We always have a wonderful time and usually come home exhausted. So much to see and do!
So no blogging for a few days. Check back next week and I'll tell you about the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun! wish I were going too.

Vivien Zepf said...

Oooo, have fun! Can't wait to hear all the details.