Sunday, November 18, 2018

On TV Again

I received an email last night from CBS Sunday Morning telling me that they would be using one of my suns again in their annual Food and Drink show that they always do around Thanksgiving. I had done one that was food related, but that was not the one they used. Instead it was one of my favorites that was all hand embroidered and took forever to do.

However they cropped it and stretched it into an oval to fit on the rectangular screen. This is what people saw:







And this is the picture I sent them.

I'm not sure why they thought that this related to a segment about Tater Tots (very interesting, by the way), but I'm not complaining and I'm glad that they used my piece.  So if you record it, as I do, look for my sun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a THRILL (for me) to know that I am friends with such a celebrity. It is, indeed, beautiful !
Chris

The Inside Stori said...

How very awesome….I hadn’t heard about your sun quilts before……congrats!!!

Linda M said...

Yay, I'm glad they used another one! The plant that makes Tator Tots is about 15 miles from my house. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Regina B Dunn said...

Every time I see a fabric-looking sun on the show, I wonder if it's one of yours. Tator Tots are quite special. So are your suns. Have a wonderful Christmas.