Wednesday, November 7, 2018

New Thimble Ornaments

When my dear friend, Maxine, found out that I was doing a small sewing themed tree for Festival of Trees she offered me these adorable little mice ornaments that she said she was no longer using.


This tiny lady is only 5/8" high. She will have to go near the top of the tree.



This charming trio is a little bigger ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4". They, like the one above, are also dated Hallmark collectibles from the 1990's. They look like they are handprinted. They were not meant to be tree ornaments so I will have to find a way to wire them onto the tree. 

So thank you, Maxine. Now I am really going to try to win the tree back, but if I don't win it, it will surely make someone smile.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

Adorable……a little unknown fact about me…..my nickname is “Mouse”….have been called by that name since I was a very young child. Therefore, over the years a collection of Mice Christmas Ornaments has developed. I JUST, and I mean JUST donated a very large box after trying to pawn them off to our son who wasn’t interested. I seem to be on a true decluttering kick as nothing seems safe in our house these days from my ‘scale back’ attitude! I know you’ll make someone happy with your prizes!