Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Little Tweak


Yes, this is the same piece I showed you yesterday, with one little tweak.  If you look at yesterday's photo you will see a larger-than-the-rest white watch face on the pinkish fabric. I had this on my design wall and every time I walked into the room that white face jumped out at me.  It was incompatible with the other faces.  I took it off and tried to tone it down with alcohol inks, but it still didn't look right, so I replaced it with a smaller older looking one.  Much better, don't you think?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right much better now the white clock face has gone. Amazing hoe one component changes the whole piece. Very nice composition!

helenek said...

Yes, I like it much better, too. When is the show in Mahopac, do you have the dates yet?

Linda M said...

Much better, great little piece. Glad you're back.

Maxine Oliver said...

Awesome. Hope the weather allows us to meet Thursday night. I can't wait to see this in person.