Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aloha!

If you follow my blog at all, you must have figured out that if I haven't posted for so long that I must be away. You were right!  I spent two and a half weeks in the beautiful state of Hawaii. I arrived home this morning after a very long day and night of traveling, two flights, the last one being 9 1/2 hours.  We arrived in New York at 6:30 AM, which was really about 1AM Hawaiian time and I never sleep on the plane.  Needless to say I am exhausted.  I had to run to the store as soon as I got to my house since I had no food in the larder.  I went thru my gazillion emails, the snail mail, unpacked, did some laundry, etc., etc.  Now I'm ready to try and watch a couple of my saved TV programs and then hit the sack.

I promise to write some more and give you the highlights of the trip. It was fabulous.  Here are just a couple of photos to whet your appetite.


NOT photoshopped! The sky and water really are that color.

The ubiquitous Hibiscus

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see the photos. Sleep well.