Friday, March 8, 2013


I was hoping to post today about the Kumihimo-with-beading workshop that I was to attend this morning. But like the workshop that got cancelled last month, this one, too, was cancelled because of all that white stuff falling outside. We thought we would be safe in March.  This is New England; what were we thinking?  So now we'll have to wait until April.  It couldn't possible snow them.  Could it.......??

It looks like between 6 to 8 inches and it's still snowing.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yes, but it's so pretty. And it's a great incentive to run off to tropical places.