This is what I've been doing with all those greens I dyed. I piece what I called "units" and put them up on my design wall in no particular order until I've filled the space I want it to be. Today I thought I had made enough. There are 17 units and some strips of wiggly stripes. So I took everything off the wall and piled them on my work table.
Now I have the big task of putting them all back one by one, to make a pleasing design. I've done this many times before, but it's always a challenge. This will be number eight in my Configuration/City series and will be (no surprise) Emerald City. I had toyed with the idea of adding an accent color, maybe purple or orange, but I think I'm going to keep it all green.
And, oh yes, I have lots of greens left over. I shouldn't have to get out the green dye pots for a long time, if ever.