Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And again!

I showed this table and chair set on my deck in my last post covered with snow. That was last Friday. I went out yesterday and cleaned off all the white stuff from the table and chairs, but not the deck. According to the weather guy on TV we got an additional 24" last night. Now it's hard to see were the table begins.



View of the street from my front porch. The piles of shoveled snow are over my head.

View from my front door. We all got a recorded message at 6AM from our mayor saying that the city was closed and all unnecessary vehicles on the road would be ticketed until 12 noon.
Thankfully, it has stopped snowing and now the big clean up begins! I'm not going anywhere today. A good day to get in some studio time.

2 comments:

Francie said...

Ohhhh! These pictures are just unbelievable to this California girl. Beautiful, to be sure, but mind-boggling. You seem to know how to deal with it, but if it happened to me, I wouldn't be seen until June! You'll probably get lots of art done this week!

Dianne Leatherdale Johnson said...

Norma, I think I have almost as much snow as you have and no time to snow dye!!! aaargh.
Dianne Leatherdale Johnson