Saturday, January 8, 2011

Again?!

It seems like we were just getting over the holiday blizzard when we got clobbered again yesterday. Not quite as bad as the day after Christmas, but we got about 12 inches, I think.


It was very pretty snow to look at from the comfort of my home. I had gone to a meeting in the morning and came home about 1PM in light snow. Within a half hour of my arrival, it was coming down fast and furious. I timed it just right.


This is one of those twirly things that look like the ball is going up and down when the wind blows. I love the way it looks when it's snow covered.

I spent yesterday and today undecorating from Christmas. Ugh! Not my favorite job. But now it is all put away and cleaned up and that's a good feeling.

2 comments:

Sue said...

There are nice and sunny places just a plane ride away. Just a thought........

Elaine Quehl said...

Norma,
I think you should move to Canada! We have less snow here!
Elaine