Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Upcoming Show

This is such a busy time of the year for me, art-wise, with several shows coming up.  The one in which I am participating this coming weekend is the FANE show at the Mahopac Library. This is our fourth annual show and all the others have been splendid, as I 'm sure this one will be.  Each work is composed of more than one component and was inspired by a line of poetry, thus the title "Poetic Fragments"

If you are in the area, we are having a lovely reception on Sunday with wine and goodies, so please stop by. The reception room opens onto a balcony overlooking the Mahopac River and it promises to be a good weather day. You can sip your wine on the balcony if you want.  I will post pictures of the show next week.







  I'm in two more shows the following weekend, but more about that later.

No comments: