Wednesday, October 16, 2019

More fun with alcohol inks

I had to make a new 4" x 12" to replace the one I made a few weeks ago, since it had sold. I decided to make it in different colors. As with the first one I used Yupo papers and embossed metal with alcohol inks. I added buttons, stitching and die cuts and mounted it on a 4" x 12" cradle board. It was a little hard to photograph because of the shiny surfaces.




I'm also using the Yupo papers in my cards. The two below use the same tree die-cut in its entirety.




I've made a few of these in different color inks and papers. I've left the inside blank so that I can use them for any occasion. The cards are 5" x 7", bigger than my usual 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I used glossy Yupo paper on these, but I am going to get some matte Yupo paper. It will give a different look, more like watercolor. 

I will be linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

No comments: