Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fiber Revolution in Kent

Yesterday was the opening of our Fiber Revolution show in Kent, CT. The original opening was scheduled for last Saturday, on which CT was recovering from a big snow storm. It was moved to yesterday, which couldn't have been a better day, warm and sunny and a good day for folks to get out and around. Kent is a lovely little CT town with several galleries, boutiques and restaurants. Lots of people were walking around town, a good thing for the opening, and we had good attendance. The show will be up until April 11, so if you are in the vicinity, please stop in.

3 comments:

hudsondebb said...

A little over an hour from me- looks wonderful- I'm going to try to get there!

Jamie Fingal said...

Wish I lived closer. It looks like it will be a great show. I love the image on the postcard. Congratulations!

Vivien Zepf said...

I'll have to try to get there. Congratulations!