Here they are washed and ironed. The first five are from the Blue/Red/Yellow dyes. Even though these dyes were old, they had urea added to them since they were left over from an Ann Johnston class. They came out quite bright with a hippie-dippie look to them. They're alright, but I think they would be hard to use in a quilt. You can click on each one to see more detail. I don't think I got the crystallizing effect that some people did.
These next four (don't know what happened to the fifth picture) were made from the Turquoise/Strong Orange/Chocolate Brown dyes. The orange doesn't show up at all. I did get a little lavender showing and I like the mixture of turquoise and brown. I rather like these and I can see myself using these in a quilt.
Sometimes I like to incorporate commercial batiks with my hand dyes and I like this combination.