Sunday, July 9, 2023

Out of Commission

I, usually the over achiever, have fallen way behind with good reason. I was very sick. I had not been feeling like myself, no interest in doing anything, no appetite and cold...I'm never cold, and fuzzy thinking.  I was also having trouble walking. I fell in the middle of the night and couldn't get up. EMT took me to the hospital and I had sepsis from pneumonia and a bad drug reaction from a new cholesterol med. Who knows where it all came from? You probably know that I live alone, which didn't make things any easier.

Three days in the hospital and lots of antibiotics and I am home and feeling so much better.

For July I am doing mostly red, white and blue and as many stars as I can think of. It  feels so good to be stitching again. When I feel a little stronger I will continue with my Picasso project.





2 comments:

Shannon said...

Norma! This sounds horrible! I'm glad you got to the hospital and are on the mend! I hope you continue to feel better!

RBCochran said...

Sorry to hear this. Keep feeling better!