Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Finished Stitching

I am finished stitching on my 25 Million Stitches project. I really enjoyed working on it and am tempted to do another, but I have other projects to do before the holidays. How can it possibly be the holidays already? Wasn't it just the Fourth of July? Time flies faster and faster the older I get. As someone once said, "First it's Monday, then it's Tuesday, then it's Christmas!" How true.

You may have guessed that I was in Florida for the last two weeks, thus the lack of blogging. We had a great time and we missed all the frigid weather up north. But now I'm back home and it's time to get down to business.




My finished piece. Details below.







We found time to stitch every evening, usually watching Jeopardy and the PBS News Hour. Ruthie and Claire are still working on theirs.

I will be linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

7 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

KUDDOS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still beautiful here in Florida! Glad you enjoyed your brief visit!

Jamie said...

Didn’t intend t9 be “anonymous” on my previous comment!

Linda M said...

Glad you had a great visit, and I love the hands.

Angela said...

Love the hands!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What makes the hands piece so effective is the outlines in the background, with the solid hands in the foreground. It really gives the piece depth.

Great picture of you and sisters stitching.

Wash U Photo Captions said...

Great read, thanks for writing this