Friday, November 8, 2019

Still Stitching

I am still stitching on my 25 Million Stitches Project and I have recruited my sister and my friend, Claire. Neither had embroidered in years and they are doing a great job and they love doing it.



Claire has chosen suns as her theme. She is putting faces on some of them as you can see in the partially stitched done in the back.



 

My sister, Ruth, is having fun with hearts using variegated threads





I'm carrying on with hands. The big blue one in the back is a man's hand. I ran out of that blue so it will have to wait for another trip to Joannes. They get very wrinkled working on them. It will get a good wet press when I am finished. 

I'm hooking up with Off the Wall Friday.

3 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What a wonderful project to work on with your sisters.

The Inside Stori said...

Great “group” project. I’m curious….are you stitching in a hoop?

Linda M said...

All of them are looking wonderful, the suns are a wonderful idea. It has been so much fun to see what everyone is stitching, I've been following it on Instagram and Facebook.