Friday, September 13, 2019

SAQA Benefit Auction

It's that time of the year again, where you can bid on and purchase some fabulous small quilts at the SAQA Benefit Auction online.  All 443 pieces are available today for $1,000. Bidding on Section 1, where my quilt is, starts on Monday, Sept. 16 and runs for a week, ending on the 22nd. The prices go down everyday.

Please go to this website to read all the particulars. Here is the quit that I have donated. Like all the others it is 12" x 12".



Here is a better picture. The one above I took from the SAQA website.


So go take a look. There are some fabulous pieces there and you have a chance of getting a piece of art from some very big names in the art quilting world and some not very big names, like me. 

 

I was pleased to see that my piece was used in an advertising banner. There I am, fourth from the left in the top row.


I am linking up with Off the Wall Friday. Go see what some talented people are up to and leave a comment. We all love comments.
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/2019/09/excuses-mentally-strong-women-dont-make.html

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow there are some real beauties for sale! I hope lots of money is raised.

Vivien Zepf said...

This is such a lovely piece. And what a great name, too!