We started out by doing leaf prints and got a few done before a big killing frost that did in all the leaves. This first one uses geranium leaves. Acrylic paint was applied to the back and them firmly pressed to the fabric.
The lettering was done with a Pigma brush pen. I had a few from years ago and liked them so much that I ordered more online.
All the rest are done with Hot Potato stamps and Ranger Rick Archival ink pads. I outlined the stamps with the brush pens.
|Of course I had to have gingkoes. I did this one and another below in different colors.|
|After seeing the picture of this one, I think I will add another Allium to the opposite shoulder and one down near the hem.|
I will be linking up with Off the Wall Friday. Please check it out and see what some talented people are doing.