Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SAQA Auction Quilt

This is the small quit that I made for the SAQA Benefit Auction. I decided to let them do the photography and I am so glad. You can see every stitch and the color is true. A similar quilt was made for another venue and I was so disappointed with the color in the catalog. My quilt looked tan and very unappealing.
Please go check out the auction to see the other fabulous quilts. They are all 12 inch square and will be available in September. Details for bidding are on the website. My quilt is on page 3B

2 comments:

Diane Wright said...

I love it. I will be bidding again this year for my little collection!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Thanks for the comment on one of my blogs. Your SAQA quilt looks fantastic. Recently I joined SAQA....just last December and was accepted as a PAM member in January. There are so many exciting opportunities through this group. I was more than a little overwhelmed by it all so didn't get involved with the auction quilt event. I'll be checking it out though.....and thanks for pointing me in the right direction to do so by looking for your piece in the mix! Thanks!
Susan