Thursday, February 5, 2009

Necklace



I bought a lot of beads last year in Houston and this year, too, and thought it was time that I did something with them. All of the aqua colored beads and the center ceramic bead are from a Houston vendor and I bought the copper ones at a local bead shop. I strung these three different ways until I came up with a design I liked. It's about 16 inches long and looks rather nice on, I think. Jewelry is very hard to photograph. The colors are much stronger and prettier in person

3 comments:

Sherryl said...

OOOOOOhhhhh, I like this. It is very organic looking.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Take a picture wearing it. Waiting to see the one with the bunny beads....

Ruthie

Vivien Zepf said...

Looks fabulous! I agree with Ruthie; can you take a picture of it while it's on?