Friday, September 15, 2023

SAQA Benefit Auction

 It's that time of the year where you can buy some wonderful affordable art from the SAQA Benefit Auction. You can read all about it here.

My piece, All Buttoned Up, is in Section 1. Bidding is between Sept 18- 24. Please read all the bidding info in the link above.


It is 12 inches square, as are all the pieces in the auction. Mine is comprised entirely of hand sewn buttons, sewn on in an ombre effect. There are tabs on the back that allow you to hang it in any direction. 

I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

1 comment:

Kathie K said...

Hi Norma, I received your thank you card today. It's as wonderful as your 12 x 12 quilt. I have to say how happy I was to win your quilt. It was immediately on my list and the only purchase in section I. I judge quilts and teach a seminar on quilt judging. I plan to use it during the design discussion. Your gradation and texture are fabulous and should elicit many comments. Thank you for donating your quilt. I can only imagine how difficult it was to give up and submit. I consider myself lucky to own it. It's going on my wall of 18 other 12 x 12 quilts.