Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Weekly Stitching

 I know that it's been awhile since I posted. Firstly I spent two weeks in Florida and only got a little bit done. Secondly My iPad, where I take my photos, was not transferring them to Photos on my laptop. After about two hours online with an Apple tech it is still not right. I had to send myself the photos and drag them onto my desktop to use them here.

Only four finished. I am busy doing other things, which I will show you later.

One last Sunday Morning sun

I've long had an affinity for Ginkgoes and have used them in several of my art quilts so I had to do one on a square.

I thought it would take a nice design if I had four leaves facing out. I like the single leaf better.

                                                              Yet I did it again.



No comments: