Friday, May 14, 2021

Daily Stitching and a Gallery Visit

It was still snowing in my studio all week, but now I'm ready to move on to something else.










I have made 121 squares so far. That leaves me short of my actual 7 squares a week, but I did stitch every day, which was my actual goal. I am also stitching on my fabric book and a lot of that is labor (and time) intensive. 


We went to visit Browngrotta Gallery this week. It is the premier source of textile, mixed media and dimensional art. Their work is sold internationally and most of it from a catalog. The gallery is also their home, an incredible repurposed and added onto barn. They only open their home and gallery twice a year for a week to the public. Reservations must be made and only 15 guests were allowed per hour. It was spectacular as always; I have been several times and am always in awe. Please go to the website and look around. I only took a few pictures and this one is the best. 

I am linking up to Off the Wall Friday.

No comments: